In a recent building(1957) close to place Victor Hugo, on the 3rd floor, apartment with living room, open equiped kitchen, 2 bedrooms organized as suites with bathroom, WC, dressings. The bedrooms are opening on planted courtyard and the living room and kitchen open on the quiet street. Perfect con...€1,120,000 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 120 000 €
EXCLUSIVITE - BEAUGRENELLE in a recent building (1968) in very good condition, lift, apartment with entrance, Living room, one bedroom, shower room, WC, kitchen. The plan of the apartment can be rearranged. The floor plan is on this website.€528,000 Agency fee included 5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 503 000 €
in the 18th arrondissement, in the middle of nice shops, in a stone building, apartment located on the 2nd floor with balcony. Open on both sides, the apartment has an entrance, a living room, a dining room (or bedroom) looking over the street, and a separate kitchen, a bathroom, a WC and a bedroom...€651,000 Agency fee included 5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 630 000 €
In a beautiful, exquisite old building of the Marais facing the Picasso Museum, on the 3rd and last f-floor apartment duplex (size : 79,75m2 Carrez and 114m2 living space). with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 2 toilets, dining room, living room with chimney, kitchen half opened on the dining room. Parquet f...€1,658,000 Agency fee included 3,5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 600 000 €
In the area of Beaugrenelle, Place Charles Michels, on the 6th floor of a recent building, apartment with entrance, independant WC, kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, dressing, shower room, cellar. Parking for sale on top of the price of the apartment. Transports, shopping, cinemas in the vicinity. V...€681,120 Agency fee included 3,2 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 660 000 €
SOLE AGENT. Independant Artist loft in a condo, like a town house. This loft has been renovated in an exquisite way. This place is original, but practical. Entrance, large living room opening on the outside through a large glass wall. On the first floor : two bedrooms, one of them with a bathroom en...€699,000 Agency fee included 3,5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 678 640 €
The first step to finding the right property is being aware about your requirements. Based on your prerequisites, Paris Rental will show you a list of properties suitable for you. Your personal Property Expert will accompany you to the viewings and provide you with all information necessary for the valuation of the property, taking into account the rental yield.
Before making your final decision :
• Explore the areas of Paris that appeal to you. Spend time looking around both on a busy work day and on a Sunday.
• Try for a view, a terrace or any feature that is appealing to you. The day you resale the property, this pleasurable surprise will suit someone else for sure!
• Favor the light. Narrow streets or a building’s height across the street can obstruct the sun forever.
• Don’t obsess about square meters. Go for a good floor plan. A well laid out 80m2 can be more practical than a 100m2 apartment with a useless long corridor.
• When you see something you like, visit again in the evening.
• Beware of the unbelievable bargain. If it sounds too good to be true, have the property checked, even at your expense. A Structural Survey (Diagnostic Bâtiment) is infrequently requested, however a non-French buyer may wish to have one done (typically at the buyer's cost). This would need to be done by an architect or other appropriately qualified person; diagnostic surveyors are not qualified to do this.
• Check the amount of the annual Tax Fonciere and the quarterly maintenance charges. Find out if any common areas need work or if any other significant expenses are already signed for. If so, you’ll have to chip in when the works start.
Once you have found a suitable property, we help you prepare an offer that will in turn be presented to the seller.
Once the Promesse or Compromis de Vente (pre-contract) is signed, expect it to take up to three months for the purchasing process to be completed. Obtaining all the documentation is very time-consuming in France.