In an elegant, renovated building Haussmann style, spacious apartment with dual aspect : overlooking courtyard (bedrooms and kitchen) and quiet street. Entrance hall, double living with fireplace and high ceiling, three bedrooms, large independant kitchen , laundry room, 3 WC. Cellar. Concierge. li...€1,340,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 286 000 €
In a courtyard with figue trees and flowers, renovated one bedroom apartment on the 4th floor of a 19th century building. Entrance, bathroom, kitchen, living room, kitchen with walk in dressing. Cellar. Light, West orientation. All windows open on the garden. Quiet environnment. Next to transporta...€447,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer
Apartment in a stone building on the 3rd floor: entrance, living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one shower, one bath) independant eat in kitchen, Cellar. Parquet floor. Fireplace. Orientation : South east. Shopping area very close. Public parking in the vicinity.€1,004,750 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 975 000 €
In the Madeleine area, close to Faubourg St Honoré, nice building, prime area, one bedroom apartment. Good configuration: Entrance, kitchen with dining area, living, bathroom with toilets, bedroom. Cellar.€360,000 Agency fee included 5 % tax included payable by the buyer
On the 5th floor of an ancient building, bricks and stones, two bedroom apartment. Dining room, living room opening on a balcony with a view, fully equiped kitchen opening on the dining room, 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, separate toilets. Maids room, cellar.Lift Nice building, well maintained, Concierg...€1,060,000 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 0 €
The first step to finding the right property is being aware about your requirements. Based on your prerequisites, Paris Rental will show you a list of properties suitable for you. Your personal Property Expert will accompany you to the viewings and provide you with all information necessary for the valuation of the property, taking into account the rental yield.
Before making your final decision :
• Explore the areas of Paris that appeal to you. Spend time looking around both on a busy work day and on a Sunday.
• Try for a view, a terrace or any feature that is appealing to you. The day you resale the property, this pleasurable surprise will suit someone else for sure!
• Favor the light. Narrow streets or a building’s height across the street can obstruct the sun forever.
• Don’t obsess about square meters. Go for a good floor plan. A well laid out 80m2 can be more practical than a 100m2 apartment with a useless long corridor.
• When you see something you like, visit again in the evening.
• Beware of the unbelievable bargain. If it sounds too good to be true, have the property checked, even at your expense. A Structural Survey (Diagnostic Bâtiment) is infrequently requested, however a non-French buyer may wish to have one done (typically at the buyer's cost). This would need to be done by an architect or other appropriately qualified person; diagnostic surveyors are not qualified to do this.
• Check the amount of the annual Tax Fonciere and the quarterly maintenance charges. Find out if any common areas need work or if any other significant expenses are already signed for. If so, you’ll have to chip in when the works start.
Once you have found a suitable property, we help you prepare an offer that will in turn be presented to the seller.
Once the Promesse or Compromis de Vente (pre-contract) is signed, expect it to take up to three months for the purchasing process to be completed. Obtaining all the documentation is very time-consuming in France.