EXCLU. In an old and well maintained building of the 6th, on the first floor, an apartment with a little entrance, large living room, fully equiped kitchen, large bedroom, shower room with toilets. The apartement is in very good condition, lots of closets, light. Gardienne. Shopping area very clo...€832,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 800 000 €
In one of the old streets of Paris, in an old renovated building on the 3rd floor without lift, apartment with one bedroom, shower room, independant toilet, double living, open equiped kitchen. Parquet. Light, sun. Apartment open on the street and courtyard. Shopping area, transports, schools in the...€543,000 Agency fee included 4,95 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 518 000 €
In the center of Paris close to the Pompidou museum and the commercial center of Les Halles, apartement on the 3rd floor in an old building, with a lift. The flat has en entrance with closets, dining and living room, opening on the street, equiped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, shower room, separate toilets....€900,000 Agency fee included 5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 888 000 €
Close to the Place du Marché in center Neuilly, metro Sablons line 1 , apartment located in an old building on 5th floor with balcony overlooking the street. Entrance, living room with equiped kitchen opening on the salon, bedroom overlooking courtyard with a bathroom en suite, separate toilets, cel...€510,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 496 381 €
Paris 17th, next to Batignolles, lively area, shopping facilities and metro in close vicinity. In new building (2013), 3rd floor elevator one bedroom apartment with cellar and parking included in price. 8m2 balcony, very bright (south east exposal)€445,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 445 000 €
In the middle of a touristic area close to Notre Dame Cathedral, very nice studio, open on two courtyards. Are full of history from the middle age, old building very well maintained. Exquisite stair case. The apartment has a kitchen, bathroom, and living room. Good rental potential. Low charges....€350,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 375 000 €
In the 14th arrondissement close to rue Daguerre, apartment on the 5th floor with a lift. This apartement has one large bedroom with complete bathroom en suite, living room with open equiped kitchen, entrance with visitors bathroom. Cabinets. Parquet floor. Cellar. Gardienne. Quiet street, light. Cl...€472,500 Agency fee included 5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 450 000 €
Marché Lebon, rue du sergent Hoff, apartment on the 2nd floor with a lift. The building is in good condition. Entrance, toilets, equiped kitchen, bathroom, bedroom with large cabinets, dining room, living room. Fireplaces, moulures, parquet floor. Cellar. Very nice place, ideal for a pied à terre i...€551,200 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 530 000 €
In an elegant, renovated building Haussmann style, spacious apartment with dual aspect : overlooking courtyard (bedrooms and kitchen) and quiet street. Entrance hall, double living with fireplace and high ceiling, three bedrooms, large independant kitchen , laundry room, 3 WC. Cellar. Concierge. li...€1,340,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 286 000 €
The first step to finding the right property is being aware about your requirements. Based on your prerequisites, Paris Rental will show you a list of properties suitable for you. Your personal Property Expert will accompany you to the viewings and provide you with all information necessary for the valuation of the property, taking into account the rental yield.
Before making your final decision :
• Explore the areas of Paris that appeal to you. Spend time looking around both on a busy work day and on a Sunday.
• Try for a view, a terrace or any feature that is appealing to you. The day you resale the property, this pleasurable surprise will suit someone else for sure!
• Favor the light. Narrow streets or a building’s height across the street can obstruct the sun forever.
• Don’t obsess about square meters. Go for a good floor plan. A well laid out 80m2 can be more practical than a 100m2 apartment with a useless long corridor.
• When you see something you like, visit again in the evening.
• Beware of the unbelievable bargain. If it sounds too good to be true, have the property checked, even at your expense. A Structural Survey (Diagnostic Bâtiment) is infrequently requested, however a non-French buyer may wish to have one done (typically at the buyer's cost). This would need to be done by an architect or other appropriately qualified person; diagnostic surveyors are not qualified to do this.
• Check the amount of the annual Tax Fonciere and the quarterly maintenance charges. Find out if any common areas need work or if any other significant expenses are already signed for. If so, you’ll have to chip in when the works start.
Once you have found a suitable property, we help you prepare an offer that will in turn be presented to the seller.
Once the Promesse or Compromis de Vente (pre-contract) is signed, expect it to take up to three months for the purchasing process to be completed. Obtaining all the documentation is very time-consuming in France.