Next to Bois de Boulogne, modern two bedrooms apartment, 2 bathroms (one en suite),lovely living room with a fireplace, dining room, fully equiped kitchen. Recently renovatedrenovated, good floor plan Air conditionning. Double exposure overlooking gdardens and boulevard. Very bright.In elegant buidi...€1,200,000 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 150 485 €
In the very exclusive area of the Champs Elysées and in a quiet environment, apartment opening on a small garden lighten with sun. The apartmenet duplex is made out of two separated lots communicating with each other with stairs. On the first level : Entrance, independant kitchen, living room and v...€1,450,000 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the seller
In a very exclusive environment in Meudon, this coumpound will offer you calm and peaceful life close to a forest. We are selling an apartment of 124m2 with a very good floor plan: entrance, closets for visitors, Toilets, large living room opening on the beautiful garden of the residence, independan...€755,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 725 960 €
OPERA.CENTER OF PARIS. In an old and well maintained building, on a high floor, apartment with two large bedrooms, entrance, living room opening on a balcony, equiped kitchen, bathroom, private toilets. Light, beautiful view. lift. Concierge. Transportation in the vicinity. Public car park at the...€787,500 Agency fee included 5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 750 000 €
The first step to finding the right property is being aware about your requirements. Based on your prerequisites, Paris Rental will show you a list of properties suitable for you. Your personal Property Expert will accompany you to the viewings and provide you with all information necessary for the valuation of the property, taking into account the rental yield.
Before making your final decision :
• Explore the areas of Paris that appeal to you. Spend time looking around both on a busy work day and on a Sunday.
• Try for a view, a terrace or any feature that is appealing to you. The day you resale the property, this pleasurable surprise will suit someone else for sure!
• Favor the light. Narrow streets or a building’s height across the street can obstruct the sun forever.
• Don’t obsess about square meters. Go for a good floor plan. A well laid out 80m2 can be more practical than a 100m2 apartment with a useless long corridor.
• When you see something you like, visit again in the evening.
• Beware of the unbelievable bargain. If it sounds too good to be true, have the property checked, even at your expense. A Structural Survey (Diagnostic Bâtiment) is infrequently requested, however a non-French buyer may wish to have one done (typically at the buyer's cost). This would need to be done by an architect or other appropriately qualified person; diagnostic surveyors are not qualified to do this.
• Check the amount of the annual Tax Fonciere and the quarterly maintenance charges. Find out if any common areas need work or if any other significant expenses are already signed for. If so, you’ll have to chip in when the works start.
Once you have found a suitable property, we help you prepare an offer that will in turn be presented to the seller.
Once the Promesse or Compromis de Vente (pre-contract) is signed, expect it to take up to three months for the purchasing process to be completed. Obtaining all the documentation is very time-consuming in France.