Close to the Champs Elysées, rue de Ponthieu, in an old stone building on the 2nd floor, apartment with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, toilets, independant kitchen, on the courtyard, and living room and dining room looking over the pedestrian street. Double cellar. Sun. Calm; High ceiling, parquet floor,...€2,860,000 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 2 776 700 €
EXCLUSIVITY- In the area of Beaugrenelle, close to the commercial center and the place Charles Michels, in a recent building (1960)one bedroom apartment on a high floor. Entrance, separate toilets, double living room, open equiped kitchen, bedroom with closets, corridor, shower room. Cellar. Quiet e...€751,100 Agency fee included 3,6 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 725 000 €
Very beautiful renovation for this apartment close to the "grands magasins" of the 9th arrondissement and close to the Opera Garnier. Located on the 3rd floor with a lift, this apartment has two bedrooms with their own bathroom and dressing, Living room looking on the street, fully equiped kitchen....€1,248,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 200 000 €
Facing the Bon Marché and the famous Epicerie, in an old building with a lift, typical apartment of the 6th arrondissement with beam and wooden floor and fire place. The apartment located on the 3rd floor has a double orientation. The floor plan is perfect : entrance, dining room directly linked to...€1,397,000 Agency fee included 5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 327 150 €
On the quai d'Orsay, facing the Seine river and the place de la Concorde, beautiful reception apartment on the ground floor of a high quality building with gardien and parking box. After opening the heavy entrance door, you discover a huge entrance (galerie) distributing the triple reception with fi...€3,500,000 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 3 398 058 €
The first step to finding the right property is being aware about your requirements. Based on your prerequisites, Paris Rental will show you a list of properties suitable for you. Your personal Property Expert will accompany you to the viewings and provide you with all information necessary for the valuation of the property, taking into account the rental yield.
Before making your final decision :
• Explore the areas of Paris that appeal to you. Spend time looking around both on a busy work day and on a Sunday.
• Try for a view, a terrace or any feature that is appealing to you. The day you resale the property, this pleasurable surprise will suit someone else for sure!
• Favor the light. Narrow streets or a building’s height across the street can obstruct the sun forever.
• Don’t obsess about square meters. Go for a good floor plan. A well laid out 80m2 can be more practical than a 100m2 apartment with a useless long corridor.
• When you see something you like, visit again in the evening.
• Beware of the unbelievable bargain. If it sounds too good to be true, have the property checked, even at your expense. A Structural Survey (Diagnostic Bâtiment) is infrequently requested, however a non-French buyer may wish to have one done (typically at the buyer's cost). This would need to be done by an architect or other appropriately qualified person; diagnostic surveyors are not qualified to do this.
• Check the amount of the annual Tax Fonciere and the quarterly maintenance charges. Find out if any common areas need work or if any other significant expenses are already signed for. If so, you’ll have to chip in when the works start.
Once you have found a suitable property, we help you prepare an offer that will in turn be presented to the seller.
Once the Promesse or Compromis de Vente (pre-contract) is signed, expect it to take up to three months for the purchasing process to be completed. Obtaining all the documentation is very time-consuming in France.