In a beautiful, exquisite old building of the Marais facing the Picasso Museum, on the 3rd and last f-floor apartment duplex (size : 79,75m2 Carrez and 114m2 living space). with 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 2 toilets, dining room, living room with chimney, kitchen half opened on the dining room. Parquet f...€1,658,000 Agency fee included 3,5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 600 000 €
In the area of Beaugrenelle, Place Charles Michels, on the 6th floor of a recent building, apartment with entrance, independant WC, kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, dressing, shower room, cellar. Parking for sale on top of the price of the apartment. Transports, shopping, cinemas in the vicinity. V...€681,120 Agency fee included 3,2 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 680 000 €
SOLE AGENT. Independant Artist loft in a condo, like a town house. This loft has been renovated in an exquisite way. This place is original, but practical. Entrance, large living room opening on the outside through a large glass wall. On the first floor : two bedrooms, one of them with a bathroom en...€699,000 Agency fee included 3,5 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 678 640 €
SOLE AGENT. In an old building of the Beaubourg area, we are selling an apartment on the 4th floor with a lift. This apartement has a small entrance, a large living room with a parquet floor, an open kitchen, bathroom, toilets and 2 bedrooms. This apartment will need some renovation as it has been r...€793,100 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 793 100 €
Very beautiful renovation for this apartment close to the "grands magasins" of the 9th arrondissement and close to the Opera Garnier. Located on the 3rd floor with a lift, this apartment has two bedrooms with their own bathroom and dressing, Living room looking on the street, fully equiped kitchen....€1,248,000 Agency fee included 4 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 1 200 000 €
On the quai d'Orsay, facing the Seine river and the place de la Concorde, beautiful reception apartment on the ground floor of a high quality building with gardien and parking box. After opening the heavy entrance door, you discover a huge entrance (galerie) distributing the triple reception with fi...€3,500,000 Agency fee included 3 % tax included payable by the buyer • Net seller price = 3 398 058 €
The first step to finding the right property is being aware about your requirements. Based on your prerequisites, Paris Rental will show you a list of properties suitable for you. Your personal Property Expert will accompany you to the viewings and provide you with all information necessary for the valuation of the property, taking into account the rental yield.
Before making your final decision :
• Explore the areas of Paris that appeal to you. Spend time looking around both on a busy work day and on a Sunday.
• Try for a view, a terrace or any feature that is appealing to you. The day you resale the property, this pleasurable surprise will suit someone else for sure!
• Favor the light. Narrow streets or a building’s height across the street can obstruct the sun forever.
• Don’t obsess about square meters. Go for a good floor plan. A well laid out 80m2 can be more practical than a 100m2 apartment with a useless long corridor.
• When you see something you like, visit again in the evening.
• Beware of the unbelievable bargain. If it sounds too good to be true, have the property checked, even at your expense. A Structural Survey (Diagnostic Bâtiment) is infrequently requested, however a non-French buyer may wish to have one done (typically at the buyer's cost). This would need to be done by an architect or other appropriately qualified person; diagnostic surveyors are not qualified to do this.
• Check the amount of the annual Tax Fonciere and the quarterly maintenance charges. Find out if any common areas need work or if any other significant expenses are already signed for. If so, you’ll have to chip in when the works start.
Once you have found a suitable property, we help you prepare an offer that will in turn be presented to the seller.
Once the Promesse or Compromis de Vente (pre-contract) is signed, expect it to take up to three months for the purchasing process to be completed. Obtaining all the documentation is very time-consuming in France.